Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sunset Songs

Do you ever hear a song and as it gets to the last verse, you start wishing it would start over? I've got a lot of those. I created a playlist of these songs on my iPod. I call it "Sunset Songs" because they are like sunsets...so beautiful you always wish they'd last a little bit longer. So without further adieu, here is my current top 20 list (feel free to leave a comment of your own favorite "sunset songs"):


Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
Both Hands - Ani Difranco
Just Breathe - Pearl Jam
Nightswimming - REM
Grace Cathedral Park - Red House Painters
La Cienega Just Smiled - Ryan Adams
Fields of Gold - Sting
Wildflowers - Tom Petty
Southern Accents - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
One - U2
Lines Upon Your Face - Vertical Horizon
One Voice - The Waillin' Jenny's
These Are Days - 10,000 Maniacs
Love Like Laughter - Beth Orton
Halfway Home - Billy Pilgrim
Waiting For My Real Life To Begin - Colin Hay
Hard Times - Eastmountainsouth (Stephen Foster Song)
The Cave - Mumford and Sons
Over The Moon - The Innocence Mission
Down In The Valley - The Head and the Heart

No comments: